Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, some updated (and sickeningly sweet) photo updates of Skooma (black kitty) and Moon Sugar (tabby)!

Skooma enjoying the heater.

Sugar bein' a stretchy cat.

I was going to get an adorable picture of Sugar sleeping in a cardboard box but she ruined it by meowing RIGHT when the shutter closed. Not to mention Laser Cat in the background.

Sugar checking out Hammurabi.

Skooma in the highest spot in the house. Only able to get up there cuz I was using the slow cooker.

Sugar playing with Hammurabi's carrot toy. I have no idea how she got it out of his cage...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are both so cute cuz they're spoiled to death XD

Hammurabi is awesome but I've nicknamed him Dagoth-Ur (his original new-name) because he's the terror of the household XD

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She gets up there through pure determination.

First, she climbs the rabbit cage (used to be the bird cage before I moved it into the living room) and forges across the roof of holes and sagginess

Sidenote: it's hilarious to watch them walk across this. I have to get a video one day.

Then, she makes her way onto the fridge and around the microwave

From there a simple jump to the shelves and voila, a cat haven... full of breakable objects but nothing's happened yet *cross fingers*

Usually, she jumps onto the 'cat shelf' by the window

but that day I was using the slow cooker so she decided to show off and ask me for praise.

And, yes, every time she goes up there she must look all smug (especially when she's inspecting the dishes and I'm watching anxiously). She also usually doesn't jump onto the cat shelf until I've acknowledged her feat of amazingness. If the slow cooker is missing (and when the roast pot wasn't on the microwave) she would nap up there, giving me a proud look every once in a while (and a smug one to Sugar who is afraid of 'up there'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts