Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

I adopted two kittens from an abandoned litter last month. I've been lurking here for a while to pick up kittie tips, and decided to register today.

They're about eight weeks old in this picture. Slasher is the domestic short hair on the left, Ripper is the domestic medium hair on the right.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
They're adorable! :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
What cute little kittens! They look like they're a handful. :lol:

This will show my ignorance on kittens, but you can have short-haired and medium-haired kittens in the same litter?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. :)

I have more pictures. I just need to get around to uploading them to my web site.

By the way, they're both males. Or at least they were born that way. I had them neutered a couple of weeks ago, which made me feel strangely guilty, although they don't seem to mind. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used to have a couple of bettas. Since they're known as Siamese fighting fish, I figured they should have tough names, so I chose Slasher and Ripper.

When I got the kitties, I decided to stick with the names. :wink:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pugzley said:
Awww! What sweet babies. I just hope they don't live up to those names. 8O
Some deep scratches on my leg are almost healed now. That happened when one kitty was chasing the other, and used me as a temporary landing platform. :wink:

I've only had partial success at getting them to use a scratching post. But my furniture and carpets are old, so I'm not concerned about damage.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a new picture that illustrates Ripper's computer-literacy as he helps me debug a PHP script:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts