Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, lately all I've posted are pics of them sleeping... but it's all they do. :wink:

I came home this afternoon to see these two looking like throw pillows.

Full view

Close up

Punky the Pirate

·
Registered
23 Posts
I must say you have really cute cats! my two favorites. Calico and Siamese! (not in that order..its a tie for first)

that second picture is awsome. well they all are, they all look professional. wish my cat would sleep while im moving around. but every time i move...she wakes up. even if shes in a differnt room and i walk change what im doing shes up and ready to see whats going on.. so whats the secret?? how do you get them to no pay attention to you, and just do what they do??

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SilentKermitt said:
I must say you have really cute cats! my two favorites. Calico and Siamese! (not in that order..its a tie for first)

that second picture is awsome. well they all are, they all look professional. wish my cat would sleep while im moving around. but every time i move...she wakes up. even if shes in a differnt room and i walk change what im doing shes up and ready to see whats going on.. so whats the secret?? how do you get them to no pay attention to you, and just do what they do??
Thanks for the compliments :) I think they know when I'm going to get the camera... so they keep their little pose so everyone will think they're sweet and innocent. When in truth, they're big trouble makers. :wink:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Your kitties are so loving towards one another, Rob. Have they always been so close? They are such beautiful kitties!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Punky hated Elly her first three days here... other than that, they've been life long pals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts