Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my 4 month old kitten Tyson about a week now and his behaviour has improved a great deal. at first we kept him just in the basement where my bedroom is and he had his own room to sleep in and stuff. we keep it closed off so he doesnt get into any trouble. now after introducing him to the first floor as well he has familiarized himself with the entire house. he seems really comfortable on the whole. hes also not destroying anything like we though he would. he only seems interested in his scratching post, his chew toys, and me which is a plus i guess. he follows me around everywhere i go and is always by me even if he doesnt want to be touched. i think things are coming along very nicely even if he hasnt shaken his biting habit completely. i was just wondering at what point can i stop closing the door to his room when i go to bed or even possibly let him stay in my room? when i go out at what point can i leave him to wander freely in the house? i hate to think he feels like a prisoner in his room. i just want to do the right thing for him, and nothing thats going to result in my mother freaking out.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Well the only way to know how he will be is to try it, but at 4 months he should be fine. Chances are he will snuggle up with you for the night, and not run rampant around the house!

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts