Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats so cute! My cat likes to be covered up and have a pillow under her head. I think its so funny. :)

Your cat looks very similar to mine. (who recently died :( ) She had a little white part on her nose, and white down her front too. :( Gonna miss her.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hannah said:
Thats so cute! My cat likes to be covered up and have a pillow under her head. I think its so funny. :)

Your cat looks very similar to mine. (who recently died :( ) She had a little white part on her nose, and white down her front too. :( Gonna miss her.

awww :cry: what was her name?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
That's funny.

I commonly wake up with Elly totally underneath my pillow. Too bad I can never get a picture of it... when I get out of bed she runs to her dish and waits for breakfast.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Padunk said:
That's funny.

I commonly wake up with Elly totally underneath my pillow. Too bad I can never get a picture of it... when I get out of bed she runs to her dish and waits for breakfast.
Awwww........Thats true, I can never move without Alfie waking up!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Madmissie said:
what a really great picture, my cats hate being under the covers but Radar lies on my legs so I can't move at night

He normally hates it to so I was very suprised to see him sleep there! He must have been v tired! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts