Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend got these shots of Antigone sleeping on her back just like a human! I thought they were soo adorable. She's getting bigger everyday!

I can't neglect my sweet cat Electra either, so here's a nice shot of her enjoying the sun and snuggling up to the teddy bear.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Forgive me if you posted pictures of Electra before, I must've missed them.... does she have blue eyes and points? She looks very beautiful, I'd like to see some more pictures of her.

You gotta love when kitties sleep on their back, Antigone is really cute.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup Electra has big big blue eyes.. people tend to say she looks like an alien cuz her eyes are so big lol.. I'm not sure what points are though.

Here's another shot of electra. It's difficult to get one of her blue eyes b/c they always glow red b/c of the flash.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Wow, that's one gorgeous cat!

Points are the darkened paws, tail, face/ears that siamese have. Her points are faint, but she has them. Couple that with those big blue eyes and there's no doubt that she has siamese somewhere in her lineage.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's actually pure Bengal.. we have a Tica registration saying that she's a Seal Lynx Pt. Bengal..but she is beautiful. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her and had to have her!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Antigone is soooo cute, love that pose. Electra is also georgous too and her blue eyes are stunning. I didn't know bengals came like that :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts