Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, one of the cutest things happened. My young tabby sat on my lap for his daily kneading session (ouch!) he can go for about 15 mins, just kneading lols. ANyway, he drove himself into a tired stupor after a while and just sat there on my lap, with his front two legs still upright, his face about 4 inches from mine, and started to dose off. He then started doing this super cute nose breathing he does sometimes, kind of like how humans snore and snort loudly when they aren't quite in a deep sleep yet. Anyway, I watched this silly kitty falling asleep upright, until after about 10 mins he just leaps off my lap with a disgruntled cat yelp! without any warning whatsoever and plonks himself down at the end of my bed, in his regular sleeping position.

Lols. I wish i'd filmed it for youtube! <3

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Kitties and adult cats can doze sitting up (and people too....sometime I find myself dozing in front of the TV!). One of my cats snores a bit as well. Keep kitty's claws clipped (don't cut into the vein!) every 2-3 wks., and his kneading won't be so painful. Darling kitties!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts