Premium Member
8,622 Posts
OMG! Judy, That's PRECIOUS!!:p:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She was so sleepy, she stayed like that for over an hour. Then she heard me in the kitchen and got up.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh my goodness, jking! How in the world did you do that? Lol. Shadow looks like a little person in that position and looks exactly like you tucked her in an actual bed! So cute!! :luv

My two don't care for blankets, even if it's a bit chilly at night, they usually prefer to snuggle together on their windowsill bed and watch for me as I drive home early mornings.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my goodness, jking! How in the world did you do that? Lol. Shadow looks like a little person in that position and looks exactly like you tucked her in an actual bed! So cute!! :luv

My two don't care for blankets, even if it's a bit chilly at night, they usually prefer to snuggle together on their windowsill bed and watch for me as I drive home early mornings.
I just noticed her on the sofa and she looked cold so I covered her up. I was surprised that she stayed like that as long as she did. She was sleepy :luv

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Soooo cute! It doesn't even seem like she noticed!

I tried that on mine a few times. Margaux would seem slightly confused for a few seconds and then do the low slink until she had escaped from under it. I have one pic of Celia under a blanket, from years ago. Maybe I'll go see how she reacts now. :D

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Patty, she didn't even flinch when I put the blanket on her.Chino will get under blankets but he won't stay like that if I try to tuck him in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts