Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Tarryn

I have recently become foster to two five year old cats - one male and female named Brummah and Zarah [they came with the names :)] I adopted a cat about four months ago, her name was Pippa, she was Brummah's sister and my sweet furbaby but unfortunately she was euthanised a few weeks ago due to kidney failure.

I decided to help Brummah and Zarah's previous owner by fostering them as they needed to be moved due to their owner's partner suffering from bad allergies and developing emphasemia.

There is a great chance I will decide to adopt them, it's only been day one and already i'm liking the idea of them being with me. Brummah is a Burmese X who was born with a hip joint issue and walks with some swag and Zarah is a DSH who was found in bad condition when she was a kitten and now both her tear ducts do not function properly - so her face requires the occasional wipe with a tissue to help keep her face dry.

Well I'm glad to have joined and hope to meet new like minded people on this forum and learn many things!
:blackcat

·
Registered
201 Posts
Being a crazy cat lady is even better than what they describe in the brochure!

My previous kitty had all the qualities of a Burmese, though there's no way he could have been, but he was a just awesome. So now I've got a huge soft spot for the breed. I'd love to see pics if you have them. And of Zarah, too!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi! I am also a "failed foster." I was fostering my first kittens and fell in love with them. That's so wonderful you are giving those two a caring home, especially with their special needs :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts