Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing as a mini sized covered litter box? I need one for a small space since Devon and Cheddar are crazy diggers and the litter gets everywhere all over their blankets and such.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Is there a reason why it'd have to be mini-sized? I'd think cats would be more likely to adapt to, and use, litterboxes that are larger..

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Cheddar,
I'm wondering the same thing as Ezmeray!
They may end up kicking out even more litter from a tiny box!!;):D
Sharon

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking for one the size as a smaller regular litter box, the simple ones from the pet store. It's just that I would like a small covered one for a small space, both are still small kittens, so don't need a huge one. I have 2 full size litter boxes too, one in the laundry room and the other in the dinning room that's been converted to a dog/cat room.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Ohhhhh! OK! That makes sense now! Petco sells smaller covered litter boxes, and you could always get a small Rubbermaid tote, and cut a hole in it...:)
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Have you had any luck finding something that works?!:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
and you could always get a small Rubbermaid tote, and cut a hole in it...:)
That is an amazing idea, how did I never think of that?! My current covered litterbox is getting old, I should try that this time, because I can't seem to find a new one I like. Thanks for the idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts