Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm a big fan of Friends and Phoebe's song comes to mind after what happend today.

I was happily surfing around the web when my sweet Suzy jumped up in my lap and started purring. But I smellt something foul and it smellt like puke. Ewwww... so I picked her up and saw she left some smudgy prints on my computer and I smellt her closer and she smellt baaaad... real baaaad.

I took a piece of napkin and cleaned her paws and saw this brown stuff. Ewwww... well, my little darling had walked around in the litter box. Probably after her brothers visit (not sure who's the culprit) and she had left paw prints ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

*sic*

Oh well, I found the smelly litter box (it smellt awful) and got the mop out and had to wet clean all the floors from smudgy paw prints. The cats were of course terrified of the evil mop and ran away from it. But once I was done they had great fun to run around and slide on the wet floor (this time with clean paws). Whooo hooo... I could hear them think.

I'm not sure what made whomever get loose poo, but I did hear two tummies "growel" when they were laying in my lap earlier. So I'm sure there's more to expect. Nothing really has changed in their food and they are both running around like crazy (like I said, having fun in their indoor water slide), so maybe it's just one of those days?

*hums the song some more* Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you? :D

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fault.

:) Sorry...I had to! Sorry I can't be of help with your problem though.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Smelly cat, smelly cat
What are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat
It's not your fault

They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favourite pet
You may not be a bed of roses
And you're no friend to those with noses

Smelly, cat, smelly cat,
It's not your faaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuullllllt :D

I love Friends, too :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it was not really a big problem. The "leftovers" today is a lot more firm. So I think it was one of those days and my "darling" decided to make things worse by walking in it. Oh well, got the floors wet and cleaned... at 1 am. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts