Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Got another batch of pictures here of the girls. I swear they never stop making me smile. Enjoy, and I hope they bring a smile to all yer faces too. :kittyturn

Alice and Rochelle "making out" as my boyfriend puts it, haha! I love the way they hug! :love2

Alice playing with her two favorite toys...Catnip Naner!

...and Rat. :D

Alice has recently decided she loves the cat beds. Maybe it's all that hair of Samantha's covering it that makes it so warm and inviting? XD

Alice playing in the crinkly tunnel.

Rochelle hanging out in her favorite box in the house.

Samantha (looking very sly, lol) and Rochelle in the cat tree.

Samantha and Alice bird watching.

Samantha sleeping with her tongue out (like usual). :love2

Samantha reading the latest issue of Cat Fancy, hehe.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Great pics. I love the one of Alice and Rochelle hugging...along with Samantha and Alice bird watching. They look SO intent. I also like the one where Sammy is reading Cat Fancy, and the one where she's sleeping with her tongue out... In short, I pretty much like them all!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I adore the one of Samantha sleeping with her tongue out - so cute! And the one of her reading the cat magazine brought a huge smile to my face! I love cat photos. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
328 Posts
What gorgeous cats! Rochelle has BEAUTIFUL fur! And I love the tongue...every once in awhile, Spencer sleeps like that, and I try to quietly sneak off to grab the camera. :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Ok I am in love with Alice! There is something about torti's I think.. they have personalities like no other cats I have ever met. She's got mischief, sweetness, and fun in her eyes like my Cindy-Lou!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all! Looks like Samantha's tongue is the clear favorite here, haha! I'll be sure to pass on all your lovely comments to the girls. :)

Susan - I love when they bird watch. Alice sometimes gets so intense, her ears go back, and she looks like she's about to throw herself right through the window panes, lol.

swimkris - Aww, she's my favorite too (shh, don't tell the others! XD)...my little heart kitty.

yellowdaisies - Thank you! Rochelle really does have a nice thick shiny coat, but it does take some work. She gets brushed daily, sometimes more than once if needed. She loves to be groomed, and she decides when it's time for me to brush her other side or her belly, by flipping over on her own.

RachandNito - Thanks, and yes! I believe all Torties are born with a little something extra special. I've never met one that didn't have that sparkle of mischievousness and pure fun in their eyes. Their personalities are really one of a kind...very special kitties. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts