Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emo ... eindex.htm
Dan,
I used to use this source for extra smileys, but have been unable to use them here. I don't know why. Today, however, I was able to get a Christmas tree at this source for my signature. Why is that? Strange creatures, these computers!

Could we please have more smiileys and emoticons here too? I often want an angel and I saw someone use a sentence similar to this: I (heart) New York. We could use the heart and lots more. But if we can't do that, why do you think I'm having trouble using the above link and also the one with kaos, where you got the twirling kitten, etc?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Jeanie said:
Today, however, I was able to get a Christmas tree at this source for my signature. Why is that? Strange creatures, these computers!
it has to do with where those images are hosted, not your pc. some hosts do not allow remote links to files.

Could we please have more smiileys and emoticons here too? I often want an angel and I saw someone use a sentence similar to this: I (heart) New York. We could use the heart and lots more. But if we can't do that, why do you think I'm having trouble using the above link and also the one with kaos, where you got the twirling kitten, etc?
i will add some more... :)

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts