Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, when I took Maleke to the vet a month or so ago for his shots the vet told me he had a little cold. He had crusty in his eyes and he had been sneezing. So he got his shots and a month and a bit later he is STILL sneezing and still has crusties in his eyes. Not a lot, he will sneeze like once or twice a day. He is eating and drinking and acting like your typical 5 month old kitten.....however he is still sneezing. Also, he has REALLY bad breath! Is that normal with kittens? I feed him Nutro Natural for now but I'm switching to Natural Balance very soon. Someone told me that his bad breath could be a sign that he isn't digesting his food properly??? Does anyone have any ideas? He seems totally normal.......and he's got all his shots. So I really don't know.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sometimes if there is a very bad odor coming from a kitten’s mouth, it can be a sign of infection of the teeth, gums or nasal cavity. You should take your kitten to your vet as soon as possible. At that time you can also talk to your vet about him sneezing and his crusty eyes and see if she can give you some kind of medication.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts