Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm snowed in and really have nothing else to do, I thought I'd share some pictures! The first four are of Willow and Puddle. Willow is about two and a half years old and is my former feral. She doesn't really trust humans yet, even though we've had her for two years, but she LOVES Puddle. Obsessively. Wherever he is, she will be. Whatever he does, she does. It's a little ridiculous. It can be hard to tell them apart, but Willow's a little smaller and has the feral clipped ear. The fifth picture is of all three of my kitties, and then there's one of just Puddle, and one of just Sky. Sky's not as cuddly with cats as the other two are, she's more of a 'people' cat.

So here we go, snowy white kitties for a snowy day:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oooh such cute kitty pictures!

Sky is just stunning. :) And Willow and Puddle...:luv She does look like a smaller version of him! It's so sweet that they're so close - I love that second pic. And the one of the three furry white lumps with a couple of ears sticking out...:D Sooo cute!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Ooh so sweet. Puddle reminds me so much of my Jasper who passed 12 yrs ago. Also a teeny bit jealous as my girls won't cuddle up together :0)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks! I try really hard to capture Sky's 'good side.' She's got a really severe overgrooming/mowing problem (I think caused by food allergies) so her belly and back legs look really bad. I try not to ever show people that because I'm always worried people will think I'm a bad cat parent!

I can't believe how cuddly they are... Puddle and Sky used to be kind of cuddly when they were kittens, but nowhere near how cuddly Willow is! She just loves snuggling up... I just wish she'd snuggle up with me! :roll:

And it's all peaceful until Puddle decides he's had enough and gets cranky and starts fighting with everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts