Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's snowing! I know, I know, not very exciting.....but hey, Im in Texas, this never happens!!!! Here are some pictures from this morning, I let the kitties out to see how they would react to their first snow. They seemed confused! :p

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I'm down here in Austin and thats how it looked down here too. Your cats don't run away when you let them out loose? I don't know about my cats, I think they would maybe....... Anyways, they look very cute investigating the cold snow! :p

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Cute pictures! :D
Velvet got out in the snow when she was a kitten. Her paws hit the cold and she bolted back into the house. Actually, that kind of cured her from trying to get out the front door. :wink:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kitkat said:
I'm down here in Austin and thats how it looked down here too. Your cats don't run away when you let them out loose? I don't know about my cats, I think they would maybe....... Anyways, they look very cute investigating the cold snow! :p
It was Kota's first time ever outside, so she pretty much stayed in the same spot looking confused. Stix does escape once in a while, but he always goes to that same bush and bites on the leaves. I always run after him and let him nibble a bit before I pick him up and bring him in. Today he almost went back inside on his own!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts