Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It snowed here yesterday! The first snowfall of the "winter" season even though it's not winter yet! I came out of class and there was snow falling. Has it snowed anywhere else?? I'm in Milton, Ontario, Canada!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yay! Snow!

It snowed here in Vermont, as well. At my house there was a heavy dusting - close to an inch of fluffy, icy snow.

This morning it was snowing again (YAY!) and was so beautiful. We didn't get much more accumulation, but did need to "sand" the steps and brush off the car.

Also, not so fun, there were three accidents as I drove into work on I89 that really slowed stuff down. People always seem to forget how to drive in snow for the first few snowfalls...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
No snow (yet) but it's getting quite cold at night. It still gets to the upper thirties and low forties in the mid-day here so it won't stick even if we get some.

·
Registered
368 Posts
queen of the nile said:
Ummm... we've had snow on the ground since the middle of September. It hasn't melted. I'm from Alberta, Canada. (Why me :wink: ?)
What do you mean it hasn't melted? There's a small patch of grass right outside my window - next to the big snowbank :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts