Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love sharing pictures on here, since you are such an appreciative audience. :)

Here are some pictures of Spencer and Lily. :love2 They were taken over a span of about a month (I tried to put them in order)...and maybe it's just me, but they look much smaller in the first couple pictures! It's hard to tell they're growing a lot, but I know they are!

Sleepy Spencer

The box they're lying next to was one of their favorite toys for awhile...;)

Just had to include this because I loved Lily's pose...the first and last time we've ever seen her do this. ;)

Too bad cats' eyes look so strange in flash pictures!

Sorry there are so many pictures...but it was just so hard to narrow it down to my favorites!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Boy, they really cuddle up! I can understand why you had a hard time narrowing down your favourites...all of the pics are adorable.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I LOVE cuddle pics, they are so cute together. I wish my cats would do that! Thanks for sharing your adorable furbabies with us.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adorable! I especially like the one where they both look shocked that Spencer was caught cuddling Lily's butt :grin:
HAHA! This made me laugh really hard. Spencer is especially good at making SUPER surprised faces ALL of the time....haha.

AWE! Lilly could be Ninja's sister. Same smug look on her face!
I have thought that too when I've looked at pictures of Ninja. :) Lily DEFINITELY has that smug look down...:)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! :) I just love these babies and I'm excited when other people appreciate them, too! :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nicole - Thank you, I think that's my favorite, too. :) It's the background on my cellphone right now. (When they're in a good position, I take pictures with the camera AND the phone! ;))

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
How adorable can you get?? That last picture of them on the brightly spotted blanket ... just too cute. If I had snuggling kitties I think I'd walk around the house with a camera around my neck all the time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts