Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend's step-dad's cat, Tommy, died just this last weekend. Tommy was almost 19 years old. My boyfriend's step-dad is so upset about it, he wont even get rid of the kitty litter box. I feel so bad and I wish I could do something to help him get through it. At least he got to spend almost 19 years with him, right? :) Anyway, just felt like sharing my feelings.
Melissa & Angel

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is indeed very sad ..may the kitty rest in peace.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that. At least Tommy was fortunate enough to have a long life with an owner who loved him very much.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about Tommy. It's too bad they don't live as long as us. At least he had a good 19 years.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Melissa, I'm so sorry Tommy is gone after all of those years. It's understandable that your boyfriend's step-father is so upset. He must have taken excellent care of him and loved him very much. I firmly believe that he will see him again. God bless.

I'll move this to the Rainbow Bridge Forum. It will remain there as a tribute to Tommy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's very upsetting. I know exactly how you must feel. This week I had to put my precious cat to sleep. I've had him forever, so I know how it feels. It's very hard to go through loosing a pet you love. :cry: It's okay. Remember the good times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts