Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:

Does anyone else have a Silly Cat? LOL. Silly question, eh? I ask because my two are calmed/soothed by the oddest things!! With Boo it's a song - Don't Know Why by someone named Nora Jones. She instantly relaxes when we play it, and often falls asleep. She is always happy to hear it and likes to even dance to it! lol. Drizzle on the other hand is lulled to sleep by episodes of Law & Order! :p

Silly, eh?

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
If my boyfriend starts whistling pebbles will go sit on him and rub her head on him- but only to such an extent when he whistles.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love Nora Jones! It calms me too. I haven't tried it on the cats though. But I think something about those high soft notes does the trick -- because my cats will get really happy when I play Sarah McLachlan or sing her songs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmmm. :) Harley likes to be in a room closed in by himself, well with me in there, He thinks I am awesome, but gets mad when there are other cats around. Akiro loves to have his chin scratched, he just PURRS!! Max loves to have his belly rubbed. Roxy just loves to be petted in general. Ginger likes for me to sing softly to her or talk to her. Cats are all so different!! :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
woody goes into instant chill time if i slowly stroke from the tip of her nose to her forehead. puts her right out :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts