Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that seems to be a hit! it's a motion activated mouse with tail feathers:

- Roll-Around-Mouse

the other cats haven't seen it yet but valentine likes it. she's easy to please though. I doubt the tail feathers are going to last very long...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Oh Yeah! Those feathers won't last long at all! Valentine looks very interested in it! Wonder what Tucker will think of it!:p:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Yeah! Those feathers won't last long at all! Valentine looks very interested in it! Wonder what Tucker will think of it!:p:D
2 of them are already history thanks to tucker. idk if it's worth trying to super glue them? I got a really cute video of him attacking it.

I'm going to order "da bird" for them. how long do those feathers last?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Awww, cute pics! Love those kitties at play! :D

I'm going to order "da bird" for them. how long do those feathers last?
Not long in our house, lol! I always keep the Sparkler attachment on Da Bird itself, as it's one of the only wand toy ends that Samantha will play with, as well as the others. Jules however, LOVES Da Bird Feather attachments, and I have to buy him a new one every week or so. He loves to run around the house with just the feathers, and throw them in the air, and chew on them. Usually though, it's Sammy who ultimately destroys them...she likes to gnaw on the end where it's all held together, and then the whole thing falls apart. :roll: Cats! Gotta love 'em! :p

I've had better luck as far as survivability with the NekoFlies. The crew loves the fact that they are weighted and "hang" like a real bug would in the air. Thats our go-to wand toy since both Jules and Alice will go hardcore at the bug, and not kill it immediately, lol! If yer interested in the NekoFlies, just be careful of getting the Dragonfly and Butterfly attachments...those iridescent wings seem to be target bait for cats! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww, cute pics! Love those kitties at play! :D

Not long in our house, lol! I always keep the Sparkler attachment on Da Bird itself, as it's one of the only wand toy ends that Samantha will play with, as well as the others. Jules however, LOVES Da Bird Feather attachments, and I have to buy him a new one every week or so. He loves to run around the house with just the feathers, and throw them in the air, and chew on them. Usually though, it's Sammy who ultimately destroys them...she likes to gnaw on the end where it's all held together, and then the whole thing falls apart. :roll: Cats! Gotta love 'em! :p

I've had better luck as far as survivability with the NekoFlies. The crew loves the fact that they are weighted and "hang" like a real bug would in the air. Thats our go-to wand toy since both Jules and Alice will go hardcore at the bug, and not kill it immediately, lol! If yer interested in the NekoFlies, just be careful of getting the Dragonfly and Butterfly attachments...those iridescent wings seem to be target bait for cats! :D
well after my granddaughter got here today the mouse lost his last tail feather. they should have just put a tail on it. he still spins though when they touch it. i'll check out the nekoflies. I ordered this last night:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
That little Valentine is so beautiful with her green eyes! And Tucker is just squishable! Gah, so cute.

Feathers and fur never suffered too much here. The girls would play but not chew too much. And DaBird was never a hit the way it is with most kitties. But Celia really likes the Neko Flies Kittenator: Neko Flies Cat Toys | Original kittenator cat toy

This one is actually losing fur!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts