Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been introduced to numerous kitties in this forum, so I'd like to hear who y'all find most appealing other than your own kitties, and why.

I'll start: Kobster's kitty named Ninja is my favorite CatForum kitty. Ninja just looks so energetic and mischievous, looks like a ton of fun from the posts I've read. It doesn't hurt that Kobster's signature image is very well done and puts Ninja in a great light.

What about y'all? Who is your favorite CatForum kitty?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Susan's Abby looks so pretty. I'm a sucker for markings and colors like that, and her added poofyness just makes it adorable.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I really like Rowdy & Malley because they are my kitties' long lost twins :)

I also think TimeBandit's Samantha is adorable!

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Melysion's Toby is my heart-cat.
Millie ... but I can't recall her owner's screen-name.
Marie's twins, Charlee and Callie ... and I've got to include Cleo, too.
Auntie's Allen.
Is it Leazie who has Tweezer? I love several of the kittehs in her siggie.
Gracie, the British Blue(?) who lives in California, can't recall owner's screen-name.
Holly's Murphy, there's just something about him, OwnedBy's Pesty and Doodle's Holly. I seem to be attracted to a lot of orange kitties.
Who has the longhair silver kitty who was recently in the sleeping cat's photo contest?
There are also a LOT of new members whose names I can't recall, and I can't recall their cat's names yet ... but I'm loving their kittehs!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Abby Abby Abby Abby!!!!
LOL! Abby appreciates all of the kind comments. But Muffs would like to say, "You wouldn't think she was so cute if you had to put up with her chasing you, day in and day out".

Since joining the Forum, I have become partial to chocolate brown cats... since I had never heard of or seen a brown cat prior to joining...so, NewRescueDad's Hersh and Little Hersh, and paperbacknovel's Forte.

I also loved the orange cats in October's recent thread, although I will admit to being partial to the long-haired ones (I love long-haired cats!)... so doodlebug's Holly, AC's Allen, and Heidi's Floofy.

And finally, Becky, the recent picture you posted of Sinatra and Nutmeg, with their little Christmas hats, was one of the most adorable pics I've seen!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Some of my favorites:
Melyson's Toby- such a charming fellow
Callie and Charlee (The twins)- the perfect pair!
kwarendorf's siamese pair- so stunning and beautiful
my4kitties Lucky & Star- great story, awesome pair
Holly the Main Coon- simply a lovely cat!!

There are more. Just gotta think of them!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
We've been introduced to numerous kitties in this forum, so I'd like to hear who y'all find most appealing other than your own kitties, and why.

I'll start: Kobster's kitty named Ninja is my favorite CatForum kitty. Ninja just looks so energetic and mischievous, looks like a ton of fun from the posts I've read. It doesn't hurt that Kobster's signature image is very well done and puts Ninja in a great light.

What about y'all? Who is your favorite CatForum kitty?
Ninja sends out thank you purrs to his adoring public.

I have to say, Sinatra is my fav. He melts my heart with that sweet face and blue eyes. And he seems to be such a character. Reminds me much of my Sully.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm new here so I don't know all of your kitty stories, but I do adore Ninja (I love black cats!) and the Bengals (anyone's). I don't know much about the breed but they are gorgeous and seem to have very unique personalities!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Horst! I love Horst, the things he does and the pictures posted of him.

Also Time Bandit's Alice. She seems like such a character and she's so pretty.

Marie's Cleo is at the top of the list, too.

Also Ninja is such a great personality and so handsome.

This list could go on and on!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts