Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The most popular I've seen is Mountain Dew... I'm like, one of the few in my group of friends that loves Coke. I also 'like' grape (just got some today for the first time in a while!). And Sun Drop is soo good! But they don't have any here in OH, have to go out of state to get it :(

I can't drink much citrus, its made me lose a lot of weight :shock: I completely lose my appetite and then want to drink more and more... Drinking to much Coke gave me a tummy prob once too. Dr didn't want me to drink any more pop for a while :( It's practically the only thing I drink. Unless I feel like drinking something different..

I made a long post of a simple question, hadn't I? lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
My favourite soft drink is cream soda. I love vanilla-flavoured things!
Sorry, Rayona, but Dr. Pepper is probably my least favourite! I think it tastes of medicine... but then, we all have different tastes! :)

·
Banned
410 Posts
I love iced tea with lots of sugar. :shock: I am also a Coke drinker--if I drink Pepsi it seems to taste flat because Coke seems to have a much stronger taste.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have the same impression, Kittygirl...that coke has a stronger taste - I guess it is because I love the taste of the coffeine :wink: . I prefer not to drink pop at all. I make my own natural fruit juice (I don't like the ones in the stores). Sometimes I do drink a sip of pop though since it is good to have a little bit of everything and then I prefer red mountain dew, coke, orange and grape

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I like Sprite. I dont really like dark sodas much. I dont order tea much b/c I have to put so much sugar in there, I spend my whole meal just adding more sugar hehe.. :lol:

·
Registered
656 Posts
My family drinks ALOT of iced tea. That is only because we are to broke to buy soda very much!! :lol: I however am a big fan of vanilla coke.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts