Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it - she's actually PLAYING with a toy I bought her for Christmas! (Didn't last long - short attention span.)

Finally! A picture of her beautiful eyes......

edited to brighten last picture - Thanks, Doodlebug!

But, if she's going to be in the bedroom while I'm getting dressed, there is no need for commentary. I KNOW I've put on a few pounds with the holidays and all, but this look was just rude!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
She's so very pretty! :D (very much like my Nina) My kitties stole their present as one of the little ones was putting it under the tree. It was wrapped, so I think Nina might have had some help!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
:lol:

Cinderella is so pretty. It's so nice to see some pics of her! I had a ragdoll that looked very similar to her when I was younger.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh you have made me laugh! ( The 'thats just rude' pic )
Shes such a pretty girl.
I got Kitty one of those toys for Christmas too! Now its in the corner with all the other toys he wont play with. One day I`ll learn and stop wasting my money!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your nice comments (on Cinderella's behalf). :D

And kitburger, it took her a few days to play with the toy. But I'm like you, I buy and buy and she plays with the boxes the toys come in! :roll:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very cute!
I got the same exact toy for Mac, and he's already bored with it. It all goes to the rescue after a few months, so I can tell myself I'm not wasting money.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup. Hasn't touched it since I got the picture. :roll:

But holy cow, does she love the new laser pointer! :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
:)
Isn`t it typical! Kittys toys all end up being given away too. he did have a poke at it last nite but it only lasted 30 seconds. He loves my long ridind whip though and a tiny Eeyore that was meant to hang on my fone!
Will have to look out for laser pointer and give that a try.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
What a beautiful kitty! It's funny about the toy for Christmas, because that mouse-on-a-track is one of the few toys Rookie will play with too. I like the idea of a toy she can play with by herself.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Aww, those pics are lovely. The last one with the caption is a hoot :lol: :lol:

Cats can be so fussy with toys. Pepper only really likes the little non-fuzzy toy mice and the laser, and Snickers only liked sparkly pompoms.

Maybe you'll hit on one she likes, Marie. Too bad this one didn't hold her interest for long...

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She smacked it a couple times last night because she was mad at me for stopping the laser game! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts