Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Their mother is a feral who I trapped and had spayed last Wednesday. The couldn't go back with her because she would take them somewhere else and I'd never see them again. I also didn't want them to have their mom's attitude rub off on them (there is a reason we named the mom Jezebel!)

There are 5 girls and 1 boy and they are ~6 weeks old. I have them until they are old enough to be S/N and adopted out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They are sooo adorable! Just out of curiousity, Have you seen the mom since? We have 3 ferrals on my street. My neighbor andI saw a cat with baby kittens and I caught one kitten about 5 weeks old. She was a female and blind in one eye. She also had mental problems and bad balance. I kept her and she was loved by me dearly. She lived to be 6 years old. Anyways, her mom and the other kittens were way too wild to adopt out but one by one we caught them and got them fixed then returned then. Today, the mommy kitty and one female kitten are still in our neighborhood. As well as one other cat we caught and got fixed.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are sooo adorable! Just out of curiousity, Have you seen the mom since? We have 3 ferrals on my street. My neighbor andI saw a cat with baby kittens and I caught one kitten about 5 weeks old. She was a female and blind in one eye. She also had mental problems and bad balance. I kept her and she was loved by me dearly. She lived to be 6 years old. Anyways, her mom and the other kittens were way too wild to adopt out but one by one we caught them and got them fixed then returned then. Today, the mommy kitty and one female kitten are still in our neighborhood. As well as one other cat we caught and got fixed.
She is still around and as opinionated as ever lol! She has been forcing her kittens (her batch from the spring) to follow her everywhere now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts