Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life for cats must be rough...having to decide where to sleep for one of their millions naps of the day...

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Oh the cuteness! What a perfect cat bed, that perch at the window. Did he have a lion cut for the summer?

Is Fozzy another big orange boy like Murphy? When you see his body without all the fur, he does look like a solid boy like my Murph. I remember when Rookie had a lion cut once....she looked tiny.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Oh is he sweet! :love2:love2 I just love that contented look on his face! And of course he has pink feets and a pink nose...I think I'm in love. :heart

·
Premium Member
8,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

Oh the cuteness! What a perfect cat bed, that perch at the window. Did he have a lion cut for the summer?

Is Fozzy another big orange boy like Murphy? When you see his body without all the fur, he does look like a solid boy like my Murph. I remember when Rookie had a lion cut once....she looked tiny.
Yup, he got a lion cut about a week ago. Seems to happen about every 2 months. He is kinda bigger than I used to think. I thought his fur made him look big but even with his lion cut, he's still pretty solid. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
What sweet pictures! He's so gorgeous!!!

Love his little nose freckles.

·
Premium Member
18,379 Posts
Last pic...too cute!

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
I have always loved Fozzy pictures. You really can't seem to take a bad one.

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Handsome boy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts