Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christopher has been having problems behaving himself in school since it started, so he has been a behavior contract. The scale for the contract is as follows:

A plus (+) means that he had a great day.
A plus/minus (+/-) means that he had an okay day.
A minus (-) means that it wasn't his best day.

Well, for the past three weeks, he's been coming home with all plusses on his contract. And on top of that, his teacher will be giving him an award for Super Citizen at the school's award assembly this coming Tuesday. I am so happy for Chris. I told him that if he kept up the good work, his teacher would probably give him an award, thinking that he'd get recognition in front of his class. I am so proud of my second grader. I can't stop hugging him.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Aww, how great! And what a great thing to get that award, I bet that will just encourage him to keep doing better. :) Give him a hug for me, too!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for your replies. Chris is so excited about getting his award. He's still smiling. He told me to call his grandma (my mom) and invite her to the award ceremony. So, when I called her, Chris was just beaming. He's such a great kid. Here's a picture of him:

He was five in this picture, but he still looks the same now at the age of seven, soon to be eight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts