Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Please wish me the best tomorrow. I hope that my MRI results will turn out great! I took it at least almost 2 months ago. It's also a doctors visit too and I'm only going to my first morning class tomorrow because my appointment is at 1:20 pm. I'm seeing my lupus doctor.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope all goes well and that you will update us.

Sending you positive thoughts and healing vibes.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Paws are crossed for good results and an even better doctor's appt.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.

Well I got some bad news. The MRI showed that the blood clot came back. I'm going to get an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big is it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh, Olivia, I'm so sorry to hear this. :patback

I'm praying God gives the doctors His wisdom on the best way to deal with it and that He shrinks the clot for your better health.

Thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
I hope your ultrasound shows the best possible results. What will happen now that they know there is a blood clot?
Lots of hugs and good wishes to you.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I hope your doctor answers all of your questions and helps you decide on a good treatment plan for you. Paws are still crossed for you.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys.

Well Today I went to the docs and she said that I have PTS(Post-thrombotic syndrome). PTS usually occurs after someone has a blood clot. So she order me some special socks I'm going to wear. They are not here now though, but I'm going to get them hopefully tomorrow. I'm also going to part of this study too on why does this occurs in children. It's for 8 weeks and I'm going to be on this machine twice a day( at home).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts