Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have new pictures of Kiki and "My" outsiders. :D :smiles

First up we have......Hobooooooooooooo Kiki!!!! <-- Future Profession :?: :wolfie

Tummy time :roll:

Kiki helping with laundry 8O 8O 8O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are cats that come to my house and eat and sleep and poop and meow and yea.. I'm not sure but most of them come from a house 3 houses away from us that burned down and the lady along with other cats died :( I feed them all

This is my beautiful girl boots(She is shy but thinks she is the owner of the house 8O <3 her :) )

A recent cat that came.. she mad me go under my house because she kept going under there and cried.. I found baby kittens dead...they were Graycies color but i didn't see them the time i got graycie << R.I.P. :( anyway she is a darling :D

Oh geez time to get more cheese.. lol j/k This has no name he is sooo dirty :( My mom tried bathing her but no luck..

This was my baby Graycie :(

Rest in peace sweetie.. She lived 1 1/2 week with me..

BTW: My mom said we can fix the lil house outside for the outdoor cats :D

Oh I am missing Gordo<<< Fattie in spanish idk where he was..

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
All of your kitties are very sweet. How nice of your Mom to allow you to set up a place for the outdoor kitties.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

I love my Kitties and thanks for the comment :D

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
How sweet of you to feed and shelter the "nomad" cats so they have a safe place. Are they all nuetered? Spayed? RIP sweetest Graycie. Your kiki is adorable!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mitts & Tess said:
How sweet of you to feed and shelter the "nomad" cats so they have a safe place. Are they all nuetered? Spayed? RIP sweetest Graycie. Your kiki is adorable!
Well they barely started going to my house and BTW 1st I am going to finish paying Kiki's treatment, then fix the room then nueter/spay them...heh they don't leave my house no more :cry: hehe :kittyturn I love them all :D

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Im not sure where your located but check for a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area. Some of ours run specials like "free fix for Felix" month. For all male cats. You are making a difference for them. One kitty at a time!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mitts & Tess said:
Im not sure where your located but check for a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area. Some of ours run specials like "free fix for Felix" month. For all male cats. You are making a difference for them. One kitty at a time!
Yea I'll try :) Boots might be pregnant but for the last time I guess if she has her babies under my house I will have to go under again o_O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts