Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, the new faces:

Malachi - born June 25. Our housecat, I fell in love with him at the shelter a few weeks after we had to put Milo (my best friend for 14 years) to sleep.

Not new...but our other housecat, Mikey:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next cats are from the dairy farm I work at:

Jazzy and one of her sisters. As you can tell by looking at their ears - all of them there are now spayed/nuetered!

Jazzy's "good" Sister

LaMoose

One of the Uncles

The other two uncles

Uncles and Kittens eating. As you can tell, they aren't "raw fed"...they get all canned food from me.

I didn't get pictures of two of the "kittens" who were away at the time. Or of all these cats mom - Jezebel. Lets just say she was named that for a reason! She wasn't there when I was taking pictures either (thankfully, or I would have been hissed, growled, and spit at the whole time.

And now for the farm cats:

Haddie

Crystal

Chester

Chester being sweet and innocent;)

Chester saying "Hi!!!"

Chester - "What do you mean this fur makes me look fat?"

Blizzard

Tigger

Thumper

Rajah

Missy Roo

Jill

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Beautiful cats, great pictures!

Love all the gorgeous eyes!

LaMoose, Chester and Blizzard are my favorites!

·
Registered
226 Posts
beautiful kitties and great pictures, i don't know how you can get such nice pics, my cats are always moving and i have no chance to get great close shots.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Malachi is an adorable little fluff ball. Of all the farm/dairy cats chester is my favorite, but they are all so healthy and happy looking.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Ok, they are ALL beautiful, but the eyes on Thumper...just gorgeous! And the stripes on Rajah...:love2 I'm jealous of all the pretty kitties!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
That's a lot of names to remember! They're all lovely, but I especially like Malachi, and Chester is a very impressive fellow. Gotta love his warm, friendly "Hi"!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts