Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My big boys has found wonders of beeing lapcats. And now they won´t stop. It is very sweet, but when you have had one or two 15 pounds heavy cats on your laps for let´s say thre hours... :lol:

And Lara, she is a big girl now.

Dad´s little helper

So, it starts to be more light here in north too, and it is easier to take pictures without a flash. These are taken today.

Lara can´t go any higher

Lara

Hannibal is after something

Ooops

Sleepy Hannibal

Attila

Booring!

I finally managed to capture Laras glitter!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh my goodness, they are all so gorgeous :worship :heart :worship

If you, by chance, ever felt inclined to send Hannibal here, I'd happily send you a cheque for postage :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
kapatrik said:
Thanks for your kind offer, but he is not for sale :lol:
I know how you feel. Even though my tribe are a self absorbed, cranky, demanding band of prima-donnas :lol: I still wouldn't take anything in the world for them

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Sorry Mike but Hanibal and I have already come to an arrangement. He and Atilla want to come and visit with Auntie Stephie in the UK. They are going to teach Toby how a beautiful bengal should behave at the shows :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gorgeous pictures!! Bengals are so beautiful. My son and his wife have a bengal named Hobbes. I went to the breeders with them and took pictures of her kittens, I'll have to post a few sometime.

Michelle

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everyone :)! Those little furrybrains have been hyperactive today, you might not believe, but they can do all kind of things I don´t appreciate so much... And when they had done everything they can to sabotage my efforts to prepare to a big examination, and I was allmost ready to send them overseas to Mike or Stephie :wink: Lara came to me and curled herself to my laps and looked me with her beautiful eyes and started to purr. Impossible to be mad at them more than a few minutes. They do know all my weaknesses and uses them shameslesly against me, and I have absolutely nothing against it :lol: I just adore them all!

Lara´s "Don´t mess with me" or "Obey me" picture

"Look how cute I am!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts