Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait until Kaley gets her winter coat. With all of her colors I think it will be so pretty.

Hunter doesn't care how hot it is.

Enough with the pictures!

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
What beautiful cats! Are you kidding? We can never have enough pictures! Keep 'em coming! :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaley's expression was suggesting no more pictures. (Actually she was just yawning but it looked funny)

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
When I first looked, the pictures weren't showing up, so I looked at them under Cat Photos - all I saw was your captions! :lol:

When I took my cats in today, they asked me if I wanted them shaved. No way! This heat will pass in a few days. :D Would you ever shave Hunter?

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
"will be so pretty" ???? what's with future tense?? they're absolutely gorgeous right now!! I love the long, fluffy tails!! And Kaley's ears -- oh my!! :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. Marie, I don't plan on having Hunter shaved ever. He would have a fit! He stays cool with the airconditioning. Bradley is so silly, he curls up on a fleece throw every afternoon, even when it is 115 degrees.

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
Yes, I think Cinderella would not be pleased, either. And don't they just sleep in the weirdest places? Cinderella kept wanting to "go under" this weekend and was very put out when I wouldn't let her. It was just too hot.

To "go under" - to have me pull a blanket up so the princess can walk under it, turn around about 27 times, then settle into a beautiful pose with her paws crossed, and have me gently lower the blanket back onto her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts