Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

with jolene's passing yeti has been a quiet and mopey.. with the help of a few birds and catnip all five on the tree for a few minutes..

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Mourning is tough to watch. Give plenty of loving and hope for the best. Time is the great healer. Love the cat-tree pic, everyone seems quite cheerful there. :)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeti has been perking back up, violet and the dragon twins keep him on his toes.. back to racing and chasing today..

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
speaking of the twins...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I love the flame points, they have gotten so big. I remember when they were babies. I love the red eyes. I worried a little when I first noticed ziggy's eyes reflect red but I guess thats a feature of that color

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hard to take pictures without the flash in that spot..noticed on sat. while ember was sun-bathing on the bed a small fine orange stripe on her "wrist" they may get some flame points after all (not that it matters at all, pure white kitties would have been just fine)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yesterday was the official 1 year gottcha day for the three young ones.. they reminded me of it by waking me at 5am.. "aren't you happy we're here".......

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
earlier this week, the dragons woke me at 5am.. oddly enough it was the one year adoption day anniversary...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts