Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was taken by my girlfriend, I'm in the shower when this pic was taken. Elly always joins me, and occasionally hops in.

Just an ordinary afternoon nap

Ever since I got Punky, she insists on watching the fish/sleeping on my desk. So I began to accomodate her and set up the fleece. (Good thing my desk is big..)

Elly has quickly picked up on Punky's habits!

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Aww, isnt that cute. They are still sleeping together, my 2 cats dont do that anymore really. My bf added some more fish into his fishtank and before Sugar didnt really watch the tank at all but now its a daily habit to watch the fish roam and eat their fishfood. :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As you can see, that aquarium is tiny, and only has one fish.

They're much more interested in the big fish tank in the living room :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must be something wrong with my web provider, my site won't load at all and I can't get into the FTP

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awwwwww that's not fair! I want my kitties to lay together! I'm SO JEALOUS!!! They are so cute! Funny how they blink in the flash eh? Hehehe. I always try to brighten up the area so I can turn the flash off.

Psi always watches me in the shower too and he patiently waits until I get out so he can hop in the tub and proceed to get VERY wet paws hehe. Samhain had a fascination with the bathtub when she was little too. What is it about the tub that they like so much?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts