Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you here might remember me posting pictures of my latest litter here this spring. For you who don't, here's a reminder (they are all 12 weeks at these pictures):

Brennan:

Aislinn:

Bronwyn:

Aidan:

Kellin:

Well, since I promised to show more pictures of them later on, I thought you would like to see how they look now!

Brennan, here 7 months old:

Brennan, or "Moses" as he is called now, was a real shy boy when I had him, he was so calm and mellow. But the instance he moved to his new home, he turned to a real thoughie and a little mischief! :lol: Not at all shy anymore, but really outgoing and attention-seeking. He's so lovely!

Aislinn, here 7 months:

Aislinn, my little sweetheart, she was a darling. It was so hard letting her go. She moved to Norway to a breeder, and she has been to her first show a couple of months ago, it went really well! She is sooo pretty, I really like the way she's developing. If only the ears comes down a little on her head, she's perfect!

Bronwyn, here 7 months:

Bronwyn, who was the second biggest kitten in the litter, is still growing heavy! And such a fur she has gotten! She has also been to a couple of shows, wich went well, and I think her owner is going to take her again soon. It's so exciting!

Aidan, here 6 months:

I haven't gotten any recent picture of Aidan, but I'm hoping to get some soon. He's doing well in France, his family really adore him!

Kellin, here 7 months:

I went to visit Kellin a couple of weeks ago, and he has grown this big! :) He has the opportunity to go outside (in leash) almost every day, and I could tell that he loved it! He has a wonderful home!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pictures of Aidan I show in the earlier post are new for today! He is 9 months old in the pictures, and he's just sooo beautiful!

Here is a new picture of Bronwyn aswell:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts