Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven´t posted here for a long time, But here we are again, me and my bengals. We had a nice summer (it have been raining so long and hard, it really feels like the summer is over for now). Anyway, we hired a small cottage, just for me, my husband and our cats and spent a wonderfull week in the middle of nature. Our cottage was located in a small island in a river. And the best thing - no other people, roads, cars, beasts or anything dangerous - so our cats were allowed to adventure freely (that´s the reason why we picked that location in a first place. Barbeque, sauna, swimming in (icecold) river, relaxing and enjoying nature wiht cats! Tbe best holliday ever!

Hannibal - first time outside

Brave kitty

Attila patroling

Lara and Attila - friends

Lara

Lara

Last week I managed to capture Laras glitter the way I am very proud of :)

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Beautiful. I really liked the pic of Lara and Attila (friends) in the grass.
Why was her tail fuzzed-up, had Attila startled her?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heidi n Q said:
Why was her tail fuzzed-up, had Attila startled her?
I have absolutely no idea, Laras tail is very easily fuzzed :lol: Attila is allways very nice to her. It was our first day on the island, so they were quite alert and she saw, or she believed she saw something... And they did run around the cottage like that

and up to the tree

and down again

They sure had great fun (and I have made reservations for the next summer too).

·
Registered
246 Posts
OH.

MY.

GOD.

I think my heart just stopped at the prettyness. :love2

You're making me want a Bengal. And whatever camera you have. LOL

They're so beautiful - they look quite wild and predatory, it's captivating. Attila and Hannibal seem to have a lot of bone in comparison to most Bengals - it makes them look so big!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I've missed seeing your beautiful bengals, they are all absolutely gorgeous but you know where my heart lies, with that handsome snow spot of yours Attilla, he's just incredible :luv

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wow! Great shots, great subjects! The glitter shot is fabulous!!! So glad to see all having such great fun !

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really enjoyed your pictures.... quite captivating subjects!!! They are beautiful!!!

I enjoy photography as well and was curious what camera you were using for these? Sweet work! Very nice. :D

-Mare

1 - 20 of 23 Posts