Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday June 11th, my mom brought Breezy and Katrina to the vet. Breezy has gingevitis, and the vet said it's unusual for a cat that young to have it, so she may have had a fungus infection when she was a kitten. Now her teeth have to be brushed. We haven't done that yet. Katrina, has a problem with her knee joints, there slippery or something, and that puts her at risk for arthiritis when she is older.

Also, Katrina seems to be very sensitive, and when she had her shots that day, she hid in the closet for several days. Last dear, she also wasn't her self after my mom put some flea medicine on her. Does anybody know anything that can be done so she doesn't get sick when she has shots of medicine?

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
My Samantha was a healthy full grown cat and the Advantage flea treatment made her under the weather for several days.
I think even though you put in on the base of the neck they get it on their paws when grooming and ingest it.
I'd definitely consult the Vet before any more shot are given.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Samantha was a healthy full grown cat and the Advantage flea treatment made her under the weather for several days.
I think even though you put in on the base of the neck they get it on their paws when grooming and ingest it.
I'd definitely consult the Vet before any more shot are given.
My mom talked to the assistant about it, the next vet appointment is Tuesday, although they are recieving less shots then last time. (They are having a series of shots) and the flea medicine was put the back of thier necks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts