Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Here are some photos of Sora and Crookshanks watching me play video games :D errr well they were watching me before they fell asleep :wink:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oh, they are adorable! They will make video game playing more difficult. But they will be worth it.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG. :luv

They're so tiny! I couldn't believe I was seeing TWO faces hiding in the fuzzy fur! That third one is my favorite. :D

Their little ears look like they may need treatment?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG. :luv

They're so tiny! I couldn't believe I was seeing TWO faces hiding in the fuzzy fur! That third one is my favorite. :D

Their little ears look like they may need treatment?
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what's wrong with their ears.

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are adorable! I agree with the previous poster, looks like the may have ear mites. I remember when my sister's cats were kittens they had them. From what I remember though it was an easy fix, the vet prescribed some drops.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
TikiQT, I was referring to the little black flecks in the ears. If they're ear mites, the treatment is very easy, as Smaughunter said. A quick vet visit would be worth it. My cat had severe ear mites before I adopted her, and she has had trouble with her ears ever since. You don't want those two adorable little furballs having chronic ear problems later! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts