Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, those are fantastic. I especially love all the Mozart ones. He looks like quite the character. There's just something about yellow boys... :wink:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love those pictures. Especially the ladder one (ok who put that cat up there?) and the cat in the little carpeted round thing. My cats used to have that too and loved sun bathing in it :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Wow you have taken such amazing pictures - can you tell me which ones are males and whick females ? I am curious about this and I have posted this question before :
-Is it true that cats that have three types of color in their fur are females or is is yet another 'story'?
Your kitties are all lovely :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, everyone! Imatarb, Kayla says to blow her cousin Jack a kiss, and say he's gorgeous, just like her! Kristi, I have a really soft spot for orange babies too.

Ioana, Mozart (orange) and Ginza (sand) are boys, and Kayla (black tabby) and Pixie (calico) are girls. Yup, most calicos and tortoiseshells (3 colored) are girls, and most oranges are boys, but there are exceptions.

kitkat said:
Especially the ladder one (ok who put that cat up there?)
She's the only one that loves heights! I almost had a heart attack when I saw her up there. None of the others wanted to go up the ladder, thankfully.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thank you Superkitties for the info.
There were 2 orange females out of a total of 8 orange babies I had in my 13 foster group - the rest 6 were boys. The vet warned me that I will have no problems finding home for the orange babies - and that was true since they were the first to go! My mother-in-law was especially fond of the two long haired tortoise shell twin sisters - but surprisingly they were the last to go !
Back to your thread - all of your kitties are adorable - I can't ever get enough of either one of them - they all have that same elegance and daintiness that I love about kitties!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, Ioana, TWO female oranges in a litter!? VERY COOL.....I hope I already replied to your posts to say that I thought you did a FANTASTIC thing for your fosters, if not, I wanted to make sure I said so!

Awww, thanks, I do love my little guys, and can't take enough pics of 'em. All cats are so amazing!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thank you, Superkitties - it just makes me happy to know they will be loved and live a safe life without reproducing in a world where there are too many kittens and too little people to care for them properly - unfortunately.
I wov animals soooo much hehe :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts