Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boys are full of energy these days--their raw diet is giving them loads of energy, Harley has played for the first time since he's been with us

Enjoy

The first is Harley playing bed gremlins

Next is Jack playing fetch

And Lasty Jack showing his skillz--he's learned a few tricks since Christmas, we are working on more (ignore me, I had to tape it myself since no one was home)

Leslie

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
That was fun seeing your videos! I can't believe Jack is doing those tricks for you. I love the way he flies off the bed to retrieve that thing you're throwing. What cuties.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments

Jack is actually fetching a candy wrapper...anything he finds he'll bring to us. Milk jug rings, pens, occasionally foam balls and last week a roll of toilet paper. He's the apple of my eye.

Harley is meowmy's quiet and sensitive boy, he steals your heart.

Leslie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harley's pounce is very dramatic isn't it? He's lets the suspense build? It drove me nuts when I filmed it, I kept thinking is he ever going to attack?

I keep telling Jack that he needs to earn his keep, I buy his food, I clean his bathroom, the least he can do is get a job and pay some bills. So he's working on a career in the circus.

Leslie

·
Registered
28 Posts
thanks for posting these! my daughter and i got a kick out of them!! adorable!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad you and your daughted enjoyed them!

I hoped they would show just a little bit of what it's like to live with these two boys. We've found a balance and sadly I long to break it with a third kitty but Hubby won't have it. So I'm starting some TNR right outside my doorstep and that excites me. I do hope though that if I can't give these cats an indoor home, which honestly I don't think they'd adjust to, I can provide love and attention, food and vet care outside and make their remaining years the best they can be.

I'll try and share more videos of the boys, they are real characters.

Leslie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts