Cat Forum banner

Somebody STOP ME, PLEASE!

890 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Jeanie 
#1 ·
Well, after this one. :wink: This is my newest foster.

I got this littly boy last night, and he is the most wonderful kitten! I'm guessing he's about 7-8 weeks old. He is oh, so happy, loves to be loved, has a humongous purr box, and he has "Happy Feet"; he's so glad to be talked to that he makes bread while he walks -- he's like a Drum Major!

And he looks just like Brrrruce as a kitten...... :love2

Meet El Chacho Macho ("Chacho")

See less See more
#3 ·
I could deliver him to you, Jeanie! OMG, could you imagine? I wouldn't have to be sad about not adopting him myself, he would have the most wonderfullest home, and I could hear about him -- and "see" him -- all the time!!!

I'm only about an hour from Washington, PA........ :twisted:

#5 ·
I don't think my truck would make it to California. And I don't get on them flying machines. You can still love him, though; I know you're good at that.

#7 ·
I wish, Elsie! I really wish! :luv Then we could visit too! You don't know how tempting it is. :D But I will be getting an adult this time. Sigh..... But they have a harder time finding homes. My Nina was going to be pts the day after Siamese rescue took her, and she has been such a blessing to me. She was four, but is still like a baby to me. :)

You make me think of my Pixie, who was so much like your little black kitten. She was so very special, the world's greatest purrer...

#8 ·
Hey, Jeanie, that's really OK. I didn't mean to sound pushy, and I didn't expect you to do it, really. He's the kind of kitten who should be easy to adopt out, although I keep thinking of Brrrruce when I look at him. Ah, shucks, three new kittens aren't that much different than two new kittens, huh? Oh, man, I need counseling.... :(

But you are TRULY an angel for thinking of adopting an adult cat. Since I've been doing this feral rescue and foster thing, I see just how difficult it is to find homes for the mature cats, even the loving ones. And the feral adults? Close to impossible. The Cat Gods truly bless you! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.