Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she obviously had some very interesting techniques to share!

It all started when Chewie decided the cat tree was just no good for the pillow, and proceeded to drag it behind the computer desk:

Too many wires... let's look for a better spot:

Under the kitchen shelves, her favorite napping spot (usually on a plastic bag):

But Wicket did not agree:

And thought HE would look for the perfect spot:

The bathroom isn't bad...

But, eh, maybe the living room would be better:

He finally shoved it under the kitchen shelves again, and both cats abandoned it to chase each other and wrestle... talk about short attention span :roll:

(NB: scattered plastic bags and toys are courtesy of four cats' night activities :wink:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Those two are so cute! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I can't believe they didn't stop when you got your camera out. That's usually when my kitties stop whatever cute thing they're doing.

Chewie looks so silky, and I love Wicket's tail and the little tufts of fur in his ears.

Just wait until you get that long-distance bill for calling New Hampshire! Who knows what else Holly told them! 8O

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Their fur is really silky to the touch... they would make wonderful slippers :wink:

marie73 said:
I can't believe they didn't stop when you got your camera out. That's usually when my kitties stop whatever cute thing they're doing.
Oh yeah, I call it the "no guilt factor"... they think whatever they are doing is worth showing off to the world - and I guess they are used to me grabbing the camera randomly every day :lol:

I love Wicket's tail
I will have to take a picture of it: most of the time, if he is playful, or excited, or wants love, he will hold it almost flat on his back... he looks like a squirrel when he does that!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Wish I could Tobys fur looking a bit better. Sometimes its shiny and soft and lovely - other days it looks really rough.

oh well.

Cute piccies.

I want Chewie. (I have a thing for black cats ..)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm... so Wicket seems to be convinced that the pillow no longer belongs to its comfy spot on the cat tree.

I put it back there twice already, and twice he took it back to the bedroom, and left it on the bed. His favorite napping spot will seem pretty uncomfortable now, though... I wonder if he will notice :wink:

EDIT: this third time, Wicket must have gotten annoyed with my attempts to replace the pillow: he went and hid it inside my closet! :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Nini said:
EDIT: this third time, Wicket must have gotten annoyed with my attempts to replace the pillow: he went and hid it inside my closet! :lol:
:lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
OMG...I'm cracking up here! These are exactly the pics I wasn't able to get, she would stop dragging it when I tried!

Holly is denying any & all knowledge....but I checked Caller ID and there's a call with a California area code, so I'm pretty sure she knows more that she's letting on :lol:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's done it all day! I guess now he really has made up his mind that the pillow does NOT belong on the cat tree... even though he had to change napping spots, because curled up on the comfy pillow used to be his favorite one. I keep putting it back, but it ends up in the bedroom everytime, covered in slobber from Wicket wrestling it (at least I HOPE it's only slobber :oops: )

I wonder how long this is going to last??
Holly, you deserve a trick, not a treat! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Holly did it pretty consistently for about 2 weeks and then it stopped as suddenly as it started. Now today she found something new to drag around...last year when Callie died, my 11 year old neighbor gave me a stuffed cat that had been hers...it looks a little like Callie and she wanted me to have to make me feel better (everybody say Awwwwww! :lol:). The cat has been on the couch ever since. Today Holly grabbed it (it's about half her size) and dragged it across the living room and into the new little cube tent things I bought her a couple weeks ago. Guess she wanted company....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts