Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe my baby kitten is almost a year old! She's got a month to go yet, but I figured I should start planning now. Plus, if I keep mentioning it on here someone is bound to remember the big day and remind me. I feel horrible but I've missed BOTH of Brody's birthdays :oops:

I already know she's getting a new Da Bird. Her old one didn't last very long. Someone ate the string in half. Then someone ate the stick in half. Kids :roll:

Any new super toys out there I may have missed? So far, paper balls are still her favorite, but I have been wanting to try some of the crinkly type balls.

And while yes I do have major cat tree fever, my mother isn't too keen on adding any more cat furniture so that'll have to wait.

Oh! Maybe a tunnel!!

What else do you think she'd like?

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Gracie just loves this teaser toy from Kong! I like that it is natural materials, and that kitty plays close to you with it, since the string is medium length (works like a yoyo on elastic, and you can even sit down while working with it). Da Bird is still #1 for excitement, but it takes a lot more room to operate. We call this her "shrimp on a stick." It has catnip in it, too. Got it at Petco...

Happy birthday early to your kitteh...

:) Fran

P.S. Gracie's birthday is tomorrow:yellbounce , we have a special can of food, a card from another kitty (courtesy of her 'human', a friend of mine :wink:) and a new toy...more to follow tomorrow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts