Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like asif he is scared of me... he doesn't stop staring at me at least 5minutes not even blinking.

is he scared of me.. what does this mean?

·
Registered
15 Posts
He wants to play. You need to spend quality time with him. I'd suggest that you get him a toy that the both of you can enjoy. Also good that he gets some exercise while playing.

·
Registered
755 Posts
No, I doubt your kitty is scared of you if he's just staring. Like shamss said, he might want to play. Or he might just be curious, wondering what your doing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
He's plotting on ya... Don't go to sleep, whatever you do! :shock:

Kidding. Mine does the same thing when she is either bored or hungry. I've tried cat toys to keep her entertained but she just doesn't seem to like any of them. About the only things she is into is the lazer pointer (by far her favorite) and a long spring I have with a piece of cloth tied to the end of it.

She'd love to wrestle with someones hand too, but unfortunately that will usually end up with that person needing stitches. She plays rough

·
Registered
365 Posts
my cat sam does that too. It looks as if she is just studying the one she is staring at. Almost with admiration. She does it the longest at my mom when she visits. The cat just loves her I don't know why. She'll come out running to her and then just sit there and stare. I think it's pretty cute. Do you find yourself staring at your kitties? I do. They are interesting to watch. I think they are doing the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts