Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so Dune has more pictures here... He just sits still longer than Token does!!

He's such a sleepy boy, you can move him into any position and he never wakes up!!

Uh oh woke him up... :)

Have to include a picture of Token so he won't feel left out... he is very jealous of baby brother... :D

~Katie~

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dune is toooo cute! Can I have him? Why not? Awwww 8( Ok i'll let you keep him.

Sidenote: Maybe its just the pic but is Token sick? She looks kinda bedraggled?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, Token is a black smoke kitty. When he lies down, you can really see his white undercoat, making him look sort of scruffy. Actually he looks VERY healthy. His coat is gorgeous and so shiny and soft. He is sort of skinny, but he eats a lot and is soooo active.

That picture wasn't the best, but I woke him up when I turned on the light and it kinda startled him. He looked so cute, I had to take a picture. He doesn't like to make eye contact with the camera, so it was a great chance to get his eyes. Here is a picture that shows his coat better.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Awww sweepy kitty is so adorable. But I must say Token is so smooth ..very beautiful :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They're too cute. Especially the baby, so small and still sleeping no matter what position u put him in, awwwww :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More pictures...

CLOSE UP!

Please pick me up mommy!

Such a little tiger!!!

Some brotherly love

Okay now its time for Mr. Destructo Token...

Token tearing up paper like a dog!

Token tearing up a quiet ball AS soon as I give it to him! He looks so funny sitting like this!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts