Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh What can I say - I am addicted to taking cute pics of Dylan. He's turning into a right character... He attacks his Daddy more than me :D :lol: he loves to talk to you and when he plays he is so darn lively I worry he's gonna hurt himself jumping around like a loon!!

watching Daddy play his computer games...

Hello Down there!

Creeping up for a cuddle with Mummy :p

Bashing his mouse around...

Walking down the hall

Enjoy![/img]

·
Registered
552 Posts
CyberPet said:
OK, before Mike and Jeanie shows up.... I have dibs on Dylan!
HMPH! I have been upstaged. And this from the very person that called ~~ME~~ hopeless... :wink: :lol:

<whisper mode>Petra, if you can figure out a way to get all of Bimba's kittens from Anna to me, I will agree to you taking Dylan. As painful as that is going to be for me. </whisper mode>

Let's face it, we are all hopeless when it comes to cute kitty pictures!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Mike, I know... and we'll come up with a sneaky plan I'm sure... we just need to use our two combined brain cells and we'll figure something out. Maybe Jeanie can chime in and we'll have 4 brain cells (she's so lucky with 2 of them!)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Wait a minute Mike and Petra...I was gonna grab him myself!!! Maybe we can work out a timeshare plan!! :lol:

Dylan's just too darn cute!! :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:O Steal my kitty :O

I only had him two weeks!!!

If anyone in Scotland area is interested I think his blue sister has still yet to get a home...

www.braekitzcats.co.uk

She also had a birman with a wonky tail she was keeping cos nobody wanted... I want him too :( he was so cute wonky tail or not!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hey, Scotland is not far.... I just hop on the plane to Stockholm, then London and then... uhm... where's your nearest airport? :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I am in Edinburgh but nearest airport to kitty is Glasgow :p

I was soooo tempted to convince my boyfriend but he wants a british short hair blue next...

I WILL get Dylan a playmate :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I've been to Edinburgh, such a gorgeous city! I was unlucky though, caught a food poisoning in Brimingham (go figure) and had to visit the hospital in Endinburgh, which was an interesting experience. :D

No more cats in this house though, Sam and Suzy are ruling the whole house and we hardly fit in anymore... might need to buy the whole apartment building to get at least one room for ourselves. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I know that feeling, Dylan has to follow us into every room where possible... He more or less does as he pleases and doesn't repond to a sharp "NO" to deter him from trying to climb a potted minature tree thing that our landlord left :lol:

We have had to resort to actually picking him up and putting him away from the tree and saying No as well...

Waterspray wouldn't help... he likes water lol

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehehe, he's gorgeous. You don't Ever have to apologize for posting a billion pictures of him *smile*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts