Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh What can I say - I am addicted to taking cute pics of Dylan. He's turning into a right character... He attacks his Daddy more than me :D :lol: he loves to talk to you and when he plays he is so darn lively I worry he's gonna hurt himself jumping around like a loon!!

watching Daddy play his computer games...

Hello Down there!

Creeping up for a cuddle with Mummy :p

Bashing his mouse around...

Walking down the hall

Enjoy![/img]

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:O Steal my kitty :O

I only had him two weeks!!!

If anyone in Scotland area is interested I think his blue sister has still yet to get a home...

www.braekitzcats.co.uk

She also had a birman with a wonky tail she was keeping cos nobody wanted... I want him too :( he was so cute wonky tail or not!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL I am in Edinburgh but nearest airport to kitty is Glasgow :p

I was soooo tempted to convince my boyfriend but he wants a british short hair blue next...

I WILL get Dylan a playmate :D

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL I know that feeling, Dylan has to follow us into every room where possible... He more or less does as he pleases and doesn't repond to a sharp "NO" to deter him from trying to climb a potted minature tree thing that our landlord left :lol:

We have had to resort to actually picking him up and putting him away from the tree and saying No as well...

Waterspray wouldn't help... he likes water lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.