Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But, I'm happy! I'm like hyper, excited..but theres nothing to be excited about :lol: And HAPPY! I think my anti-depressants are finally starting to work! Omg I feel great! Or it just could have been from the frappuccino I had a while ago :lol: But anyways, I called Travis! Ahh! Before I would always say no..because I was so afraid and didnt feel like talking..and he gave me his number again tonight..and I called! I'm so proud of myself :lol: I cant believe I got up enough nerve or whatever to do it. I asked my friend Rachel to go to village point with me on Friday (My psychologist made me) and I'm actually sort of excited to go for once. I'm so grateful or whatever that I'm finally happy again. Hopefully this wont just be a one night thing. Wow..It's been so long since I've felt like this. And its been FOREVER since I've called somebody..and it was a boy! :lol: Wow..I cant believe I actually did it. I just hope he doesnt call me tomorrow or anything..although it would be nice to get a call from him..but my mom was freaking out asking me all these questions when this guy named Kevin called me before :roll: :lol: I am soooo happy right now. I feel like just going outside and smiling as big as I can to everybody I see. Even though its 2:30 in the morning :lol: Eeee! *Smiles at everybody* I love this feeling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts