Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read about several people on here and how they feel like they have or had a soul kitty. I realized tonight Gabby is my soul kitty.

I feel like someone up above realized Gabby would be the perfect kitty for me and her former human was there as a safe place until I was ready to take care of Miss Gabby. When the human brought her home she brought Gabby down to the basement I was renting and showed her to me. She said "I thought you could use a kitty." Fast forward 2.5 years and now Miss Gabby really is my kitty. Her former human forgot she ever said that. Gabby was meant to be mine.

Not only does she provide me lots of enjoyment she acts like my personal security force (see the other thread I just started) and knows when to kick her antics into high gear when I'm having a bad time. This morning was high drama with the bank and while I was crying on the phone Miss Gabby decided a pink price tag was a ferocious beast and needed to be beat and tossed around into submission. I couldn't help but laugh and I've carried that throughout the rest of the day and smile whenever I think about it. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts