Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The vet gave her the all clear to have full run again WOOOT
No more crate, no more bathroom, no more torture e collars... she is FREE!!!!!!!

Now its just getting her used to using that leg and working with physical therapy for that. She will still need her wound treated twice a day.

I am expecting to see huge improvements with her being able to go wherever she wants.

As hard as this was, hearing the vet give her the all clear was extremely rewarding. :love2

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
YAY for Sparta!!!! I'm so happy to hear this. Poor kitty and family have endured a lot this past week. It's great that kittens heal so fast. Hope Sparta enjoys her freedom now!

·
Registered
412 Posts
YAY Sparta! And Yay to you too for all you've done to get her to this point. So exciting for her and for Mouse too. Congrats on your freedom, little Sparta!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Great news! I'm so glad her recovery is going so well, and I hope it continues to do so. Go Team Sparta! We're all rooting for you! :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yay sparta now you can go kitty crazy and play with mouse. How is sparta taking the news.

She is napping on MY pillow on MY bed in MY room :?

I was hoping for some great run-a-thon or at the very least excitment.
The little Diva came out of her crate, sniffed Mouse and licked her, took care of her pedicure with the post and HOPPED up on her own into my bed and fell asleep :?

·
Registered
327 Posts
She is napping on MY pillow on MY bed in MY room :?

I was hoping for some great run-a-thon or at the very least excitment.
The little Diva came out of her crate, sniffed Mouse and licked her, took care of her pedicure with the post and HOPPED up on her own into my bed and fell asleep :?
Classic! :wink

It's such a good news that she is now free! You did such a good job helping her! :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's like she gave mouse a kiss and then went to bed lol.
hmm I doubt it lol

I have been having a few issues today since she got her freedom ..and all the issues are with Mouse. She is not too proud to take cheap shots at her healing sis. She has been trying to take advantage of the situation :?

They are still lovey lovey but Mouse has been leaping on her and pulling her and even pushed her out of the food dish. When they play, Mouse tries to take cheap shots at the bum leg every chance she gets.

Due to this we are keeping a closer eye on things.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Mouse tries to take cheap shots at the bum leg every chance she gets.

Due to this we are keeping a closer eye on things.
Mouse is probably doing that because while she finally recognizes Sparta's scent, the wound still smells odd to Mouse. Once that's all healed up, I'm sure Mouse will leave Sparta's poor leg alone. :cool

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Great news! It's wonderful when our buddies can get back to kitteh-ing! He's got a lot of catching up to do! Robin Hood says -^.^- 'Kudos,Kitto!'

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mouse is probably doing that because while she finally recognizes Sparta's scent, the wound still smells odd to Mouse. Once that's all healed up, I'm sure Mouse will leave Sparta's poor leg alone. :cool
Nope, I don't believe it lol

Mouse is doing it because Mouse can get away with it :wink

Kids are all the same ..regardless of species lolol

I remember eating KFC in front of my baby brother the day he had his tonsils removed and smiling the entire time. He wrote on his little pad of paper, "I hope you choke on a chicken bone!"

I think I was 10 or 11 at the time :p

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
LOL that's funny. Mouse is having fun now but just wait until Sparta heals completely and then watch out, it will be pay back time!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts